Copper Facts

Did You Know...

Copper has been used for thousands of years, as early as 8000BC!! Ancient civilizations wore copper jewellery and used copper dishes and water jugs because copper is biostatic, meaning bacteria cannot grow on it! Copper as a metal is antimicrobial & anti fungal and is not harmful to our skin.

Many people also believe in the healing powers of copper against inflammation and arthritis, I'm never without a few bracelets or rings!

* Copper rings can sometimes leave a green mark on your skin. This is normal and harmless and wont happen to all of us. It is a chemical reaction usually when we sweat or are in a wet or humid environment. I use pure copper wire which contains no Nickel, however some people can be allergic to it.*